Yesterday we had our first stall at the Jan Power Farmer's Markets at the Powerhouse and it was fantastic! The windy day brought the smell of warm raclette cheese through the markets and we had people chatting to us about the cheese all day - it reminded some of travels through Europe and others had never experienced it before. Nonetheless, many taste buds were tempted with our servings of grilled raclette cheese on sourdough with apple and walnut chutney, and Javier Codina's products.
We will be at the Powerhouse markets every Saturday including Anzac day - the perfect day to come and buy a picnic cheese box to enjoy by the river. Our products for sale include:
- 3 Cheese Picnic Box: 3 cheese (approx 450g), Javier's chutney and sea salt wafers
- Olives with aromats - serve warm with crusty bread and a glass of wine
- Romesco sauce - Javier's special recipe, a versatile Mediterranean sauce to be used in cooking, on fresh prawns or added to sandwiches
- Chutneys - Pear and ginger, apple and walnut or rhubarb - seasonal and perfect with cheese
- Grilled raclette cheese on sourdough with Javier's chutney
Hope to see you there soon - some photos below :) and thanks @danieltoothpaste for the photo!!
ps. If you want to pre-order a picnic cheese box send us an email at:
email@example.com - or call Sharyn 0418 758 068